Went home after shopping at Suntec City.. Bought myself a black seamless jacket and earring plus bracelet.. Just the night before hung out with Hajjar and window shopped for a while.. She bought her jacket for her workplace.. She doesn't work as the ticketing officer, right now as a Data entry a hotel.. Forgot the name.
My mind was immediately focussed on the jacket. Buttonless, with 3 small hooks to pin the front together, I made up my mind to buy it. Usual Price is at $79.00, but since Iora is having her promotion, I got it for S$49.00. What a deal! Thanks Hajjar!! Lurve u lots!
I had to buy it for the upcoming Graduation event in jan 2006. Since it will be held in Orchard hotel, our attire will be very formal. I know that''s still 4 more months to go, but hey, gotta grab the chance to buy it first.
As for the earrings, I tot of browsing them only, but spotted a pair that I really liked. Since the small shop had just opened and again having a sale, I got 2 same pair of earrings and a big metallic bracelet. (One for me, one for my sis..)
Going to see Faisal tml. I nearly forgot I am supposed to take half day tml. Been a long time being cooped up at home and wondering when I can go out.. Freedom!
When I headed to Suntec City by CityLink, standing on the escalator. I zoned out as usual. But somebody caught my eye at the last moment. It was Juraimi, my ex NPCC senior. I used to have a big crush on him during secondary school days. His face still hasn't changed. Only he has slightly longish hair. Would lurve to come up to him and chat for a while.. but alas, the opportunity slipped through my fingers. He had been staring at me for quite a while before viceversa.
Bumped into a really handsome guy in Chua Chu Kang LRT. Big eyes, dark skin (baby face) and decked out in white shirt and tie, he looked rather dashing in his attire. I glanced at him twice, and for a moment I thought he was Fanin. He stood behind me in the train. he gave me some leeway when I reached my stop, but the lazy bums didn't move aside for me in time. I had to be delayed to another stop. I slapped my forehead in resignation. I saw his reflection smiling. He searched around for another person in the train 5 mins before I went out.
Darn.. That's my weakness. I'm a sucker for guys wearing formal attire. Makes me go ga ga when I see them. Especially malay guys. it's quite rare to find them decked out in formal attire. Today is my lucky day.. woohoo..
Now when I come to think of it, Faisal really looked nice during Investiture day. Again, I shall keep that memory for now.. He made me go gaga as well..
Well that's it for now..
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment